Jun 11, 2015 - Game server sponsor
The goal of this service is to help you get a Teeworlds server ready without dark sorcery computer knowledge or constraining fees. The server you’re going to create will be available for you and your friends to join, and will be automagically (new word, get used to it) removed when you’re done using it, so you don’t even have to deal with this either!
Your Teeworlds server can be hosted in several locations across the world. You will be granted a restricted access to the Remote Console which should allow you to administer your server directly from the game. You can make yourself a private unlisted server with a password to make sure only allowed players may join, or a public one that will appear in the servers list.
Bulleted list features (because lists look cool):
- Free Teeworlds server hosting in London, United Kingdom.
- 4 hours and 2 parallel instances maximum, renew infinitely
- Vanilla gametypes (CTF, DM, TDM)
- Vanilla maps + upside-down CTF maps
- More modded gametypes and maps added on request
- Custom vote options
- Custom misc. settings
- Remote console (rcon) access
If this is too fancy for you to believe, no problem, we’ll understand. You can try for yourself at mytw.eu.